Saturday 4 January 2014

Bountiful Buttons Jacket Edit

Hey everyone! Well I have been working on another retexture, this time of an awesome jacket that came with the Mother Russia set from the store. However the base jacket was a bit of a mess in regards to the multiplier, so I fixed it and decided to share it with all of you. The jacket has 2 styles, the base jacket, then one with a coat of arms on the back. I felt this was the best way to keep the coat of arms, but still have a simple version without it. There are on the same mesh so no separate download is needed. The also do not over-ride the original. Both jackets have 4 colour channels and found in everyday, formalwear, career and outerwear. The archive contains both the sim3pack and package files, so choose which file type you want. I am working on some of the other clothing to fix them, but I am not on a schedule and redoing them when I have time between other projects. So stay tuned.


Download

2 comments: